The Praise and Worship Team has the exciting responsibility to assist, motivate and lead people into doing what God has commanded in His word regarding praise and worship to Him.
The team, which includes both vocalists and instrumentalists, practices every Saturday 3.00 pm to 5.00 pm and also meets for prayer and pre-service practice on Sundays at 10.00 am.
This is what we are all called to do:
- Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.
- Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.
- Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his[a]; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
- Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.
- For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.
- Praise the LORD.[a] Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens.
- Praise him for his acts of power; praise him for his surpassing greatness.
- Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet, praise him with the harp and lyre,
- praise him with timbrel and dancing, praise him with the strings and pipe,
- praise him with the clash of cymbals, praise him with resounding cymbals.
- Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD.